About Me

My photo
Well...Simply put, I'm like an onion. Not like an Ogre, for you Shrek lovers...I have many layers. I never thought I'd start a Blog but thanks to my sister and my recent desire to put myself out there...well, you get it...here I am! I'm a momma to my lil girl, I work full time, and I'm taking a few courses at Chemeketa. Yes, I know very busy but I like it that way :)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Concert!

I'm sure by now everyone's ranted and raved about the concert in P-Town this last saturday...and how great Nickelback was. Well....They were great! BUT I'm gonna rant about my favorite band, Shinedown!



An old friend sold me on Shinedown when they played Simple Man. On a whim I purchased their album Leave a Whisper and was hooked!!! During pregnancy and having a baby till she was about a year I fell out of sync with Rock as a whole then I heard Shinedown's most recent release, The Sound of Madness. My passion had returned and I HAD to see them live! After many failed attempts, to attend a concert, I was suprised with a VERRRRRY early birthday present from my Em and Adam with tickets to see them. Since January I've been excited about thise concert and even though they weren't the headlining band I very much enjoyed the show. Thank you guys!!! :)

Intermission...I hitched a ride with a good friend, Damion and his brother, Sean. We had a BALL!

........And then there was Nickelback. Definately a great show! Lights, large screens, fireworks, ginormous flames and a sweeeeeet drum solo! Although I'm not a huge fan of Nickelback I'd say they sure know how to put on a show and make you sing, dance and rock out.


They said the drum solo was only 4minutes, but by the time he was done there were buckets of sweat rolling down his body....thats some workout! ;)

1 comment: