About Me

My photo
Well...Simply put, I'm like an onion. Not like an Ogre, for you Shrek lovers...I have many layers. I never thought I'd start a Blog but thanks to my sister and my recent desire to put myself out there...well, you get it...here I am! I'm a momma to my lil girl, I work full time, and I'm taking a few courses at Chemeketa. Yes, I know very busy but I like it that way :)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fun Fact - Guacamole

I'm a guacamole lover to the core! But when I get it, its generally devoured within hours since I know it will be no good the next day even if I package it back up....container it.....and refrigerate it. (Sad, I know)

And then, the other day I was gifted some homemade Guac.

Mmm Mmm Good:



Yes, people...those are the pitts to the Avacados. Apparently they keep the avacados from turning brown and going bad.

Even though it may not taste so bad, brown Guacamole is just WRONG!!

So, next time you're making Guac...remember to:

No comments:

Post a Comment