About Me

My photo
Well...Simply put, I'm like an onion. Not like an Ogre, for you Shrek lovers...I have many layers. I never thought I'd start a Blog but thanks to my sister and my recent desire to put myself out there...well, you get it...here I am! I'm a momma to my lil girl, I work full time, and I'm taking a few courses at Chemeketa. Yes, I know very busy but I like it that way :)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

In the Beginning...

Welcome
It's only post one and I'm struggling for words so off we go...

I've started this blog not only as something for me, Lord knows us mom's need our 'Me Time', but because I've had such a passion for Photography so long and I've been blessed with the equipment, some schooling and what I'd like to think, the gift. So, in addition to a window into my crazy life I'd like to start by sharing a few of my favorite photos of recent. Then, I'll let you all in on what's been happening in this 2 person family's world! PS: The bird is not symbolic for anything...I like the welcome gate, thats all.
Teething
Endless Fields of Color


Baby Muddn'


Night Sky

Sunset

Stargazer











No comments:

Post a Comment